*now taking medicaid clients with no wait time-Begin with our Quick Get to Know You
start with a conversation, end with a connection
Facilitating the internal process, we aim to work with people and the community in creating therapy and trainings for all to be able to participate in
Whats Happening Now At Whole Connection
- Executive Director, Phillip Horner, shares his thoughts about the changing landscape of mental health treatment in Boulder County
- Dana Satir is leading a training entitled "Making Meaning of the Treatment of Eating Disorders"
- Sorin Thomas is leading a training entitled "Gender Awareness and Responsiveness"
- We now have two DBT Groups started (and accepting new members)
- Coming Soon! A Teen DBT Group led by Erica Brann
Learn more how therapy can benefit you including all those you are close to or wish to be close to.
Consulting and Trainings
Working with non-profits, schools, businesses, and communities to help engage all members and create more inclusion and work through conflicts.